Clinical Anatomy of the Eye
R.Snell MD & Lemp MD
Published by Blackwell Science
423 pages with many diagrams
Clinical Anatomy of the Eye provides optometry students, dispensing opticians and ophthalmologists in training with the basic knowledge of anatomy necessary for clinical practice. The second edition of this popular textbook provides a thorough presentation of everything from the gross anatomic features to the microscopic anatomy of the eye and accessory organs. This new edition has been completely revised – all clinical, physiological and histological material has been updated and a new chapter on cranial nerves has been added. The text has also been reorganised so that it is more focused and user-friendly.
The second edition Clinical Anatomy of the Eye contains:
- Numerous new tables
- Easy to follow subject headings
- A content list at the beginning of each chapter for quick reference
- Colour illustrations displaying detailed anatomical features
- Clinical application throughout the text
- A problem and answer section at the end of each chapter
- New CT scans, MRI’s and PET scans
“The most stunning aspect of this book is that the authors serve the needs of all levels of expertise… this format greatly aids the clinician… and aids the beginner…”
American Journal of Ophthalmology regarding the first edition.