J Krachmer MD and D Palay MD
Published by Mosby Elsevier
378 Pages and over 1300 images
The world’s most complete photographic guide to the cornea.
1,300 full-colour images perfectly capture the appearance of the complete range of corneal and external diseases. Compiled by two of the world’s foremost authorities on the subject and created using state-of-the-art digital imaging technology, they represent the sharpest, most accurate collection of photographs of the cornea ever published. Covers all of the corneal and external eye conditions you might ever encounter – from tumours, degenerative disorders, inflammatory diseases, and corneal manifestations of systemic disease through traumatic injuries and therapeutic reconstructive surgical procedures. Offers the expertise of internationally renowned experts who have developed many innovative techniques for diagnosing and treating corneal and external eye diseases.
Features magnified insets that provide close-up views of important features.
- Apply the latest techniques and advances in corneal disease and ophthalmology, including endothelial keratoplasty and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK).
- Gain clear visual guidance on the full range of corneal and external eye disorders thanks to 1300 of the best corneal images from the world’s top ophthalmologists!
- Navigate a full range of challenges from routine procedures to post-operative complications.
- Identify and examine key diagnostic features through magnified insets./li>
- Access the fully searchable contents online at Expert Consult.
Cornea Atlas, 3rd Edition provides you with today’s most comprehensive visual library of corneal disorders, ideal for reference during patient evaluation, screening and treatment.
Recommended reading for the following ABDO College course:
- Contact Lens Certificate