Moorfields Manual of Ophthalmology
Timothy L Jackson
Published by JP Medical Publishers
Originating from Europe’s most respected eye hospital, this second edition has been thoroughly updated to incorporate recent advances in ophthalmology. Organised by subspecialty, it covers examination techniques, diagnostic and treatment options and, where appropriate, surgical procedures.
- Revised content reflects latest best practice in the management of common and rare eye disorders
- Hundreds of high quality photographs – many new to this edition – aid pattern recognition and diagnosis
- Examination sections give trainees advice on clinical skills
- Updated guidance for general practitioners and optometrists, to assist in prioritising referrals
- Appendices offer quick reference on emergencies and ophthalmic practice
This manual will provide trainee and practising ophthalmologists, optometrists and primary care practitioners with an indispensable guide to the care or patients with eye disease.