Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System – LAST FEW COPIES!
Lee Ann Remington OD MS
Associate Professor of Optometry, Pacific University College of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR
Published by Butterworth Heinemann
Taking the place of the multiple texts traditionally needed to cover visual anatomy and physiology, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3rd Edition dramatically lightens your load by providing one book that covers it all! This concise, well-referenced resource contains information on the clinical anatomy of the eye, its adnexa and visual pathways, histologic information, plus newly added content on physiology of the human ocular structures. Vivid illustrations complement the text and provide clinical information on diseases and disorders that represent departures from normal clinical anatomy.
New to this edition:
- Full-colour illustrations throughout the text enhance your understanding of anatomical and clinical information
- UNIQUE! Clinical Comment sections provide a solid foundation for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, conditions, diseases, and treatments
- Photos of normal eye structures illustrate clinical appearance and demonstrate how appearance is directly related to structure
- Geriatric coverage, including aging changes in ocular tissue and the visual pathway, keeps you up-to-date with the expanding field of geriatric care
- UNIQUE! Expert coverage written by an actual optometrist gives you a practical framework for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, problems, and treatments
Essential reading for the following ABDO College course:
- Contact Lens Certificate